We are a provider for most health insurances. Top insurance providers are:
Don't see your provider listed? Please contact us to find out if we accept your insurance!
Welcome, we love new patients!
Prior to your first appointment, we want to provide you with the necessary information to help minimize any stress or anxiety and reduce the additional time you would have to spend in our office filling out forms.
- When you first arrive at our office you will be greeted by one of our friendly staff members.
- It is very important that you remember to bring your insurance cards and your list of medications including the dosages.
- If you haven't downloaded and filled out the New Patient Form (you can download it here), you will be asked to do so upon arriving. If you need to fill out the form in our office, that is not a problem! Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time so you can fill it out.
- We do our best to run on time. However, occasionally patients take longer than their scheduled appointments and can cause a delay in the schedule.
- At your appointment time, you will be taken into a treatment room by one of our friendly medical assistants and your vital signs will be taken. Shortly thereafter, the doctor will be in to examine and begin treatment.
- Following your treatment you will check out at our front desk, co-pays will be taken and further appointments will be scheduled.
Click the link below to view information on foot and ankle conditions.